TAA Project Management Services is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Intern to work on a full time/part time basis in Dubai for a period of 6months, leading to a permanent position. The Customer Service Officer is responsible for addressing complaints, issues and queries of clients via email, telephone or website; ensuring close, professional and efficient relation and solutions according to the company standards.
In this role, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensuring close, professional and efficient relations with the customers, and that a company representative is with them at all times.
- Understanding the customer’s needs and improving their satisfaction, and collecting their feedback on services provided.
- Addressing complaints/issues posted by clients on the company website. -Assisting other departments in difficult times on specific tasks related to client relations.- Assisting providers in solving their problems.
- Following up on all complaints and queries related to the company.
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys and presenting the findings to the Customer Service Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role; knowledge within the facility management industry is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and general internet navigation and research skills.
- Candidates must have their own visa, residing in Dubai.
- Excellent English Speaking Language.
- Must Have a Laptop
Commission will be provided upon successful deal closures.
Phone will be provided.
Get in touch today to find out more.
Please email us updated CV, PASSPORT COPY & VISA PAGE to
Best Of Luck