ONSITE HOME RENOVATIONS FOREMAN ROLE!
This is a full-time position working a 12-month contract role which is renewable towards the end, paying a salary depending on experience of course. As the home renovation foreman, you will be responsible for finishing trades onsite, ensure the team deliver a high specification finish, on time and on budget. They will work closely with the site personnel to deliver project finishes to a high standard. Additional responsibilities include overseeing from first fix stage right the way through preparing and managing snagging lists, reporting on sub-contractors as well as maintaining a high level of Health and Safety.
Home Renovation Foreman Main Responsibilities: -Supervise, co-ordinate and monitor sub-contractor’s performance.
- Proven track record in successfully delivering projects to a high standard.
- Withstand an intense, high pressure environment delivering projects to strict deadlines.
- Monitor their own progress and the progress of others in accordance with the agreed project schedule and issuing Notifications where required.
- Progress reporting against Safety, Quality, Schedule.
- Maintain a tidy, safe, and efficient site at all times.
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the project manager.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, remodeling regulations and good renovation practice.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality procedures.
- Attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives.
- Building Client relationships.
- Any other duties as required by management.
Renovation Foreman Education / Experience:
- Appropriate construction qualifications, detailed knowledge of construction in both new build and high end residential or major large commercial projects.
- Enthusiastic personality with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well organized and have the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work well using initiative, problem solving when required.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate commitment, hard-work, enthusiasm, and flexibility.
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office & Auto Card Software’s.
- Flexibility with regards to site location within the United Arab Emirates, Dubai.